Mac OS X:
10.7.2, 10.8, 10.9
Mac Intel / 4GB of RAM / 30MB of Hard Drive Space
Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit)
Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or faster (or AMD equivalent) / 4GB of RAM / 30MB of Hard Drive space
Adobe Premiere CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC 2014
Adobe After Effects CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC 2014
Apple Final Cut Pro 7, FCP X 10.0, Motion 5
Magic Bullet Colorista II supports a wide range of cards from both ATI or NVIDIA. Due to Colorista's GPU/CPU rendering capabilities, we recommend that you have these types of graphics cards for a faster render.
- For ATI cards, we suggest a 9600 XT or greater, or an X series card starting with the X700 series
- For NVIDIA cards, we suggest the 6600 model and higher or QuadroFX 1300 and up. Cards with higher model numbers and a minimum of 128 MB of RAM can run Colorista II.
- For users working with larger footage, we suggest that the video card have at least 256 MB of RAM.
- In all cases, we suggest using the latest video drivers for your graphics card.
- GPU-based cards are recommended, but not required since Colorista can render in CPU as well.
Since Magic Bullet Colorista II is no longer updated/maintained, if it's running a host or operating system outside of these specifications, the program will not be guaranteed to work as it's technically in an unsupported environment.
See the compatibility page for the latest version of Colorista to see what its upgraded version will work with.