If you're seeing a watermark but have registered your product (or are within the timed trial period), check that:
- Red Giant Application Manager is up-to-date
Download the latest Red Giant Application Manager version here. This program handles the licensing of all of our current products, so if it isn't able to relay your licensing information properly (e.g. it says Service Unavailable), this heavily implies it needs to be updated.
Once it's updated, check your plugins in a brand new project to see if the watermark persists. If there is no watermark on your new project, but it is still present on one you had been working with, it implies the watermark is in the render cache, in which case you'll want to review the third bullet point of this FAQ.
- You're not using the same license on two machines at the same time.
Our EULA allows for two activations per license, but you cannot run the same license between two machines at a time.
Close out of your plugins on one machine entirely before launching them on another.
- You're not looking at cached frames.
If your product had ever been used before it was registered, or had been kicked into trial mode, you'll likely need to clean out your render cache.
To do this in...:
- ...Final Cut Pro X: Head into File > Delete Generated Event Files
- ...Premiere: Head into Sequence > Delete Render Files
- ...After Effects: Head into Edit > Purge > All Memory & Disk Cache
If both have been accounted for, contact support.