If you are working on an old project and find that Misfire is missing, even after installing the latest version of the plugin through Universe, it's possible that your project was using an older version of Misfire, which the latest version isn't able to read.
Try following the below steps:
- Close all editing applications
- Download and install an older version of Misfire by using this installer: Mac / Windows
- Restart your machine and launch whichever editing program you'd been trying to use Misfire with.
Those steps installed a slightly older version of Misfire. If the plugin still appears as missing, it's possible the project you're working with was using an even older version of Misfire, in which case you can try following these steps:
- Close all editing applications once more
- Download this Magic Bullet Suite 11 installer: Mac / Windows
- When installing with the Magic Bullet Suite 11, install the trial for Magic Bullet Looks-- Misfire was bundled with Magic Bullet Looks and this is the only way to install this older version of Misfire
If you continue to run into issues, please contact support and send us a copy of the affected project file.