If the Red Giant Application Manager (RGA) is not letting you sign in, it's usually because:
- RGA needs to be reinstalled with its latest installer: Mac / Win
- This option should be tried even if RGA says it's currently up-to-date.
- You are behind a firewall
- You'll need to configure your firewall to allow RGA to accept incoming/outgoing connections. Consult with your firewall's documentation for steps on how to do this.
- Your Computer Name has a special character in it
- To check your computer name, head into About Your PC (search "About" on Windows) or Sharing (under System Preferences on Mac) and adjust the computer's name to something with only A-Z characters.