Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop was combined with Knoll Light Factory (the video editor)'s installation package, so installing either of the two products is a near-identical process.
You can install Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop by following these steps:
- Close all intensive programs (namely Photoshop)
- Download and run the installer here for Mac or here for Windows.
- On the installer's Registration page, check off Knoll Light Factory
- If you have a serial number for Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop, put it into the serial # box and click Submit
- If you're just testing out a trial, click Continue
- Click Continue
- If you see a prompt asking if you're sure you'd like to install Knoll Light Factory as a Trial, even though you entered in a serial number, go ahead and click Install in Trial Mode.
- Despite that prompt, as long as you had entered in a serial for Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop (or just Knoll Light Factory) and had clicked Submit, you will be installing a registered version of Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop.
- Click Continue and check off whichever version of Photoshop you're looking to use, then proceed through the installer's prompts until it's completed, then close it.
- Launch whichever version of Photoshop you'd installed Knoll Light Factory for, and it'll be under the Filters section of the program.
Note: Knoll Light Factory is not compatible with Photoshop CC 2015.5 and up.
If you run into problems or these steps don't work for you, contact support.