Once you've purchased Universe, you'll have access to all of the tools without any watermarks or trial limitations.
If you still see some of these limitations, you may need to refresh your Membership information through Red Giant Link by following these steps:
- Navigate to and launch Red Giant Link
- On Windows, this will be in your Start menu in a Red Giant folder
- On Mac, this will be in your Applications folder
- Click the Gear icon in the top right and choose Refresh Account Information
- This should then have Link reflect your current membership and kick the plugins out of trial mode. If it doesn't, check that:
If you were using the Universe plugins in their trial mode and they had watermarks, you may need to clean out the cache of whichever program you were using them with.
To clean out the cache in...
- Final Cut Pro: Click File > Delete Generated Event Files
- Premiere: Click Sequence > Delete Render Files
- After Effects: Click Edit > Purge > Image Cache Memory