If you've purchased Universe but are still seeing watermarks on your Universe plugins, you may need to refresh your Membership information through the Red Giant Application Manager by following these steps:
- Open the Red Giant Application Manager
- On Windows, this will be in your Start menu in a Red Giant folder
- On Mac, this will be in your Applications folder
- Click the menu icon in the top right and choose Refresh Account Information
- This should then have the Red Giant Application Manager reflect your current membership and kick the plugins out of trial mode.
If it doesn't, check that:
- You've signed into the Red Giant Application Manager using the same email that was used to purchase Universe
- Red Giant Application Manager is up to date.
- There aren't any firewalls or proxies restricting Red Giant Application Manager's ability to send and receive data.
Note that you were using the Universe plugins in their trial mode and they had watermarks, you may need to clean out the cache of whichever program you were using them with.
To clean out the cache in...
- Final Cut Pro: Click File > Delete Generated Event Files
- Premiere: Click Sequence > Delete Render Files
- After Effects: Click Edit > Purge > Image Cache Memory