To activate your product out of trial mode, you will need a serial code that's received after purchasing the product.
Note this does not apply to Universe. To register Universe, see this guide.
- Option 1: Register using the installer
Close whatever programs you're trying to register, and run the installer you'd used to get setup with the product.
On its Registration page, type in the serial exactly as it appears when it was received after purchase, click Submit (not just Continue), and it'll activate the product(s) out of trial mode.
- For the Trapcode Suite, this option appears after the products have installed under 'Enter License Info...'
- Option 2: Register inside the product
To register plugins, apply them within within the host application they were installed into, then open its Effect Controls and click the "Options", "Setup" or "Register" button to register the plugin (the name of the button varies per host).
- Registering a plugin with a suite serial registers all the plugins within that suite version.
- Registering a standalone application (PluralEyes or Offload) is done under its Registration menu.
- Note if you used the product in a watermarked trial mode prior to registering, you may need to clean out the render cache to remove watermarked frames. To clean the cache in...
- Final Cut Pro: Click File > Delete Generated Event Files
- Premiere: Click Sequence > Delete Render Files
- After Effects: Click Edit > Purge > Image Cache Memory