These instructions are shown using After Effects, however it is the same process for other host applications.
- With Knoll Light Factory applied, click the Options button to open the Lens Editor.
- Click Load in the Lens Editor.
- Open the directory as shown below, then select the desired lens and click Open to return to the Lens Editor.
After Effects & Premiere Pro
- Mac: MacHDLibraryApplication SupportAdobeCommonPlug-insCS#MediaCoreKnoll Light FactoryKnoll Custom Lenses
- Windows: C:Program FilesAdobeCommonPlug-insCS#MediaCoreKnoll Custom Lenses
Final Cut Pro & Motion
- MacHDLibraryPlug-insFxPlugKnoll Custom Lenses
- If you are missing the Knoll Custom Lens folder and need to download it again, see directly below for download links.