Downloads & Installation
Serials & Registration
- Why is there a watermark over my trial?
- I'm not in trial mode, why am I still seeing a watermark?
- Why isn't my serial number working?
- How can I tell which product my serial number belongs to?
- How do I register my product out of trial mode?
- What is your render-only policy? How do I get a render-only version?
- See All 8 Articles
Knoll Light Factory
Magic Bullet Colorista IV
Magic Bullet Cosmo II
Magic Bullet Denoiser III
Magic Bullet Looks
- Compatibility & System Requirements
- Links to User Guides & Tutorials
- First particle faces the wrong direction when set to "Orient to Motion"
- How do I migrate a project from Particular 2 into Particular 3?
- Why am I getting unusual results when working with Color Over Life?
- Why are particles appearing outside of my Light/Layer Source?
- See All 11 Articles
- How do I reinstall Universe ToonIt?
- Is it possible to change the install location for Universe plug-ins?
- What if i’m offline on the day of my bill date and can’t update?
- What is Universe?
- Where is Splitscreen and Splitscreen Blocks?
- Why do I see a watermark on my Universe plugins?
- See All 7 Articles
Red Giant Link
Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop
Magic Bullet Colorista
Magic Bullet Cosmo
Magic Bullet Denoiser II
Magic Bullet Looks & PhotoLooks
- Magic Bullet Looks 3: Avid crashes upon launch
- Magic Bullet Looks 3: Compatibility & System Requirements
- Magic Bullet Looks 3 & 2: I'm seeing a black frame when I apply Looks
- Magic Bullet Looks 2: Compatibility & System Requirements
- Magic Bullet Looks 2: How do I install?
- Magic Bullet Photolooks: Compatibility & System Requirements
- See All 22 Articles
Magic Bullet LUT Buddy
Magic Bullet Mojo
PluralEyes & DualEyes
Trapcode Suite 13
Trapcode Suite 12
- Trapcode Particular 2.2: Compatibility & System Requirements
- Trapcode Starglow 1.6: Compatibility & System Requirements
- Trapcode Sound Keys 1.2: Compatibility & System Requirements
- Trapcode Shine 1.6: Compatibility & System Requirements
- Trapcode Mir 1.0: Compatibility & System Requirements
- Trapcode Lux 1.3: Compatibility & System Requirements
- See All 10 Articles
- How can I access the Legacy plugins?
- Can anyone access the Legacy plugins?
- Can I still open projects that use the free plugins from Universe 1.6?
- I never purchased a Premium subscription to Universe but have been using the free plugins. Can I still access all of the free plugins?
- Why did you move the free plugins into a Legacy section?
- How do I tell which Legacy plugins are Premium and which ones are Free?
- See All 8 Articles
Magic Bullet Colorista Free
Contact Support Team
If you've searched the knowledgebase above and still can't find answers to your questions, then the most efficient way to get answers to is to open a Support Ticket. Barring weekends and events, we aim for a 24 hour turnaround. If you aren't logged in with your Red Giant ID, you will be asked to log in or create a Red Giant ID.Submit a Request